It's been a month since my last post. This has been one of the busiest months for some reason. Still getting school curriculum coming in and getting ready for our new school year. Our school room still isn't ready yet. Lots of purging has been going on and some rearranging. I'll post pics when I'm done with it. It'll be a while, but I'll get it done!!
Anywho, here's what I've been up to:
These blocks were from Week 9 of the Farm Girl Fridays quilt along with Lori Holt!
This one is called "Fresh Pears Block". Super cute, no? It's the
outside and inside of a pear! :) I had to embroider the seeds. I really
enjoyed this one!
This one is called "Feed and Seed Block", don't ask why, I have no idea
either! LOL The bottom left of this one looks crooked. Not one of my
blocks has been absolutely perfect, and I'm ok with that.
The following are the blocks from Week 10! I already posted about the Furrows Blocks here.
This is called the Furrows Block, also know as Flying Geese. It came
together pretty quickly. I'm so happy with how it turned out!
This
is the "Gingham Block". It's so hard trying to put together fabrics
that go together. I'm used to making dresses with big prints on the
fabric. Since making these blocks, I've found that I need to start
buying fabrics with super small prints since the blocks I'm doing are 6
1/2" finished blocks.
So far so good. I'm having a blast with these blocks!! Have a wonderful Saturday. God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment