Have any of you ever tried this gelato??
It is deeeeeeelicious!!! I stopped buying my family regular ice cream because I wasn't thrilled with the ingredients. We've been trying to eat healthy the last couple of years. When I came across this gelato, and read that it only had 5-6 ingredients. I thought I'd give it a try. Well, my family loved it!!
They are a bit on the pricey side at $6 for a pint. I try to buy them when they go on sale. Last week I saw they were 2 for $6. I snatched up 6 of them!!! It was like buying 3 and getting 3 free (in my mind anyway)! LOL
They do offer a variety of flavors such as Caribbean Coconut (Mr. Tuki's favorite), Roman Raspberry (one of my faves), Caramel Apple Pie, Sicilian Pistachio, Tahitian Vanilla Bean, and others. Give them a try, you won't regret it!!
Have a wonderful Monday and God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment