Saturday, August 22, 2015

Farmgirl Friday Blocks!!

Alrighty, since I'm all caught up with my blocks, here are the ones for yesterday, Week 17!!

 These are the pieces I used for my "Postage Stamp Block".

 This is what we call "chain piecing". You just continue sewing all of the pieces together.

 This is where I'm sewing each row together. I pin where I want the seams to meet...

 ... and this is the finished block! 36 different pieces of fabric! Whew!


This little beauty here is the "Pinwheels Block". Pretty self explanatory, no! The upper right hand corner seems a bit off, but I guess I'll never have that perfect block I so covet! LOL

I really am having a great time making these blocks, and it'll be even better when I can actually make a quilt out of them! *Swoon*

Have a lovely Saturday, friends!! God Bless!!

No comments: