Sunday, August 16, 2015

Loving these blocks!!

From Week 15 of the Farm Girl Friday quilt along, I present to you the following:


 the "Out to Pasture Block. The pieces above are what made this block come to life! :)



This is the "Patchwork Pumpkin Block"! There are 30 different pieces of orange scraps that make up this block. I can't take credit for this. A lovely lady by the name of Jane sent me all of those orange pieces. Without them, this block would just not be!! I've come to know Jane through social media and she is just a doll! Very kind, generous, and full of encouraging words to this newbie quilter!  Thank you, Jane!!

These are all the little scraps left over from cutting all of those orange pieces! I'm still loving these blocks. They are so much fun and there's still so much to learn, and I'm going to continue having a blast doing it!

Blessings!!

No comments: