Since starting to homeschool my kids, going on 4 years now, our school room has gone through many transformations. If you recall this post, it's how our school room looked back in June of 2012. Well, guess what, it doesn't look like that anymore. It's gone through quite a bit of changes since then.
This is the current state of our school/craft/guest room. I'll show you what's against all 4 walls.
Pretty sad isn't it!? This wall had my computer against it that sat on the 5 drawers. It use to also have the cabinet with the glass doors on it. Well, this new desk has moved in its place. I still need to paint the wood part a white color so it blends in with the rest of the room. But that's a whole 'nother project!
Looks nothing like it did before! This is the wall where the bookcase used to sit.
This is the wall where my kids' school desks were before. It's now home to the other 2 bookcases. I sold their small school desks because they were outgrowing them. As they get older, their schoolwork grows with them, LOL. They do more work now, so the small desks just weren't cutting it anymore.
This is the wall where my craft area used to be. We've
been working in our dining room, which I really don't like because it's in the main part of the house and looks super messy! This room makes me cringe now as it's become a bit of a catch all.
But
don't gasp in horror yet friends, I have a plan to get us out of the
dining room and back in to this schoolroom. Since Mr. Tuki's cousin is done with the table he made me, I can start reorganizing this mess.
I really
can't wait until it's all done. I'm really looking forward to the finished product that I visualize in my head!
I hope you stick around to see what I do to make this room functional for us!! As soon as this room is done, I will post about it. Thanks for stopping by and God bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment