Monday, August 17, 2015

Finally Caught Up!

I never thought this day would come, but I'm all caught up with my Farm Girl Friday quilt along!! These blocks are from Week 16, 8/15/15!!! Yes, I'm caught up with my blocks. Hopefully I can keep up at this point.


 Of course this is what all the madness looks like before they become blocks!

This guy here is called Peas and Carrots Block! haha

This little cutie here is the Pie Cherries Block. So super adorable! The fabrics from this one are scraps that I received from the lovely Jane. She is beyond generous to share her scraps with me. I also love ordering fabric from her. She is super quick at sending out her packages so the post office can deliver them in just 2-3 days! I love that!!!


I have to show you this lovely mess up. Not sure what I did here, but when I first put them stems together, something didn't seem quite right! LOL  I had to take it apart and re-do it! Ah, the joys of piecing!!

Anyway, those are my blocks from last Friday. I can't believe I'm still hanging in there with these blocks! What a wealth of experience I'm getting from doing this quilt along!

Thanks so much for stopping by! God bless!!

No comments: