Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cloche Hat Card!

I can't believe I'm not posting about fabric or quilting today! haha  Well, my first love of crafts was card making. Even though I don't paper craft as often as I used to, I still enjoy it.


This is a Cloche Hat card. I purchased the template for this card on this blog. She's in Australia, so the amount you see is for Australians. I paid $2.03 in U.S. dollars. You actually get 2 different style cloche hats with the template. Both are equally as cute!! I ran the top pieces through my Cuttlebug and embossed them. The top is D'vine Swirls, and the black piece is embossed with Swiss Dots!

This card will be going to one of our neighbors from my kiddos. She gave them each a beanie that she crocheted. She is such a sweetie and my kiddies really like her!! I teach the littles to make thank you cards for any gifts they receive. I tell them it brings people joy when they receive a card, whether it's handmade or store bought.

I love this card, it's so cute! Have a great day friends... God Bless!!

No comments: