Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Mail Day!

I finally received my fabrics late Saturday, woo hoo!!  I seriously couldn't wait until they arrived. 

If you recall from my post a few days ago, this is the print that inspired it all. Isn't is super cute!!


And here are the fabrics that coordinate with the line! I can't tell you how much happier I am now that it all just meshes!!


Here are the fabrics all together just to give you an idea of how wonderful these colors look together!


This one is one of my favorites! How stinkin' cute are those owls!? I giggle every time I look at their eyes! LOL


This is my second favorite! I love those trees. I like the fact they are in two different shades of green.

I honestly couldn't be more happier with these selections. I'm really looking forward to starting the quilt. Hoping that I can start it on Saturday. It should be a nice quiet day here in the house, so I'm going to take advantage of that opportunity!

Have a lovely Tuesday, friends! May God bless you today! Thanks so much for visiting this little old blog of mine. I really appreciate it!!

No comments: