We had to leave town this past weekend so I used that time in the car to sew my binding. :)
I did the binding on and off in 2 days. I would say it took me a total of 3-4 hours to do the entire thing.
Here are just a few pictures showing the back and front binding of the quilt. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. Not perfect by any means, but also not too bad for a newbie!
I am pretty excited with my little quilt. The finished size ended up being a 36" square! I didn't really have a pattern and just sort of winged it. Not too shabby, eh! I still have one last thing to do to this quilt. Can't tell ya what it is, but when I'm done I'll be more than happy to post a pic!!
I'm hoping this will be the start of many more quilts to come. Next up, I'd like to make Christmas quilts for my kiddos. I think they would really love a handmade quilt by their mommy! We shall see, we shall see!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. See ya next time!! Blessings!!
1 comment:
Well done and very cute!
Post a Comment