Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Quilt Along Blocks!

Last week was a really busy week and I didn't get to do my Farmgirl blocks. I took advantage the last couple of days and got them done! Here they are, from Week 8!!


This block is called "Farm Fresh Flower". I'm not sure why. It looks nothing like a flower, but it is what it is! I like that I incorporated some purple in there. It's bright and cheery!!


Now this craziness here are all the little pieces cut to make the next block, some as tiny as 1 square inch!


You would never know that all of those tiny pieces would make this "Farmhouse" block! Just insane. My blocks measure 6 1/2" square when they are done. This one was a bit tedious because there were so many pieces, but I still had fun putting it together!

Next blocks are due this Friday, so we'll see how I do on those!! Wish me luck! Have a great day and God Bless!!

No comments: