Last weekend I was pretty productive. As much as I love to sew, I couldn't seem to find enough time to sit at my machine. I really wanted to sew some dresses and decided that if I didn't make the effort to do it, well, it wouldn't get done!
I really enjoy making these dresses even though I never know exactly in whose hands they will end up. Our Dress A Girl sewing group received an order for 60 dresses from a group that will be making a missions trip to the Phillipines in a few months. How exciting!
That was my motivation for setting time aside to sew. I told Mr. Tuki and the little folks to try and do without me so that I could put these pretties together!
They were great and allowed me the time to sew the dresses. I made a total of 6 between last Friday and Sunday. Of course I still fed my family and did things around the house, but next to my family and my Jesus, sewing these dresses brings me lots and lots of Joy!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day and God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment