Monday, May 15, 2017

Updated Ironing Board

Well, I know it's been forever since I posted.  I realized that I never posted my new ironing board cover.



 Now if you recall, this is what my ironing board used to look like.... yikes!!
 


Here it is after being given a facelift!!

Along with my ironing board cover, I made this super cute Ironing Board Organizer with matching pincushion. The pattern is by Bonnie Olaveson. I knew when I saw it that it would be perfect to have
handy when I'm doing things at the ironing board.

I love the pockets. They house things like my scissors, measuring tape, templates for armholes when I make my dresses for Dress A Girl Around The World, and a few other small notions.

 I love this cute little pincushion. As far as I'm concerned, one can never have too many pincushions!!

 This little pocket here will house snippets of fabric and threads, a little wastebasket if you will.

The scissors are attached to the organizer so I never lose them. Hallelujah!!

I am super thrilled with how it turned out!! I feel so organized, you have no idea!

Thank you for still hanging around even though I don't post very much! God bless you and may you have a wonderful day!

No comments: