I have been wanting to recover my ironing board for quite some time now. It is past it's prime!! The frame is still in great condition, but I can't say the same thing about the current cover!!
Obviously, it has seen better days. I did purchase some fabric at Joann's to recover it!!
I looked at a number of fabrics and finally decided on this one. I love everything about it. The color is perfect for brightening the board up a bit and giving it a lovely fresh look.
Well stay tuned, friends. I'll be getting to this guy every free chance I get!! Can't wait!!
Blessings!!
1 comment:
Grrr . . . I need to do mine too! I recovered it last summer and it looks hideous! You may have kicked me in the pants to get that done this weekend . . . or in August . . . or hopefully this fall. ha!
Post a Comment