that I get the opportunity to make these sweet dresses for little girls in different parts of the world.
I had the time to sew this dress a few days ago. I absolutely love this fabric by Pam Kitty Morning. It's the sweetest fabric and perfect for a dress for a little one.
I added this pocket with a fabric rosette (or yo-yo as others call them.) It's so dainty and very girly.
Here is a close-up of that rosette.
I'm very fortunate that my machine has several decorative stitches. I chose this one to stitch the pocket on the dress. It gives the pocket good stability.
I am grateful that this ministry exists. It's gives me a purpose and a good way to serve the Lord. What are you thankful for today, friends? Have a lovely day. God Bless!!
1 comment:
This is so darling Tuki! Did you share this on IG and I missed it? What a wonderful mission.
Post a Comment