I am thankful today that I got to sew my last block for my Farmgirl Vintage quilt. Well, remember that quilt along I was doing last year... the Farmgirl one? I needed only 1 more block to complete the quilt top. I finally decided to do the apple from the quilt along!
It all starts with the pattern a and fabrics!
The fabric must then get cut down according to what the pattern calls for.
Then you have to piece (sew) all of those lovely little pieces together to get this...
and this.
Sew these two pieces together...
and you get a finished block. I already sewed it onto the row that it goes on. The next thing I need to do is sew the rows together! I see an end to this soon. Not sure when I'll finish it completely, but it will eventually get done!! :)
Have a happy Thankful Thursday, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment