Tuesday, January 19, 2016

More dresses!

I can't believe it's already the 19th day of the new year. Wow, time sure does fly!

 I've been trying to squeeze in any sewing time I can get. I love this pretty fabric!

 Just look at those super cute flowers. I knew this would make a great dress!

Here it is all finished with that fabric. I try to find other fabrics that will coordinate for the bias strips and hem. Most fabrics I find at Joann's. I use 40%-50% coupons whenever possible!!



 This red fabric was given to me by the mother-in-law! She's one of my biggest supporters. I love her to pieces!

Here's the finished dress with those fabrics! That was my 2nd attempt at pockets. Not bad, but not great! LOL

 More fabric I found at Joann's. Love the size of those flowers!!

Here is the finished dress! I really love how this one turned out!!

 The fabric for this dress was also given to me by my mother-in-law!

This was a kit given to me by our coordinator at church. She'll put together kits with everything you need to put a dress together! This seersucker fabric was so super cute! I wish I would have taken a picture of the fabric close up. The picture doesn't do it justice!

Hope the start to your new year has been great! Thanks so much for stopping by. God bless!!

No comments: