Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday!

On this beautiful Thursday I am very thankful for my cell phone. All of my contacts are there (less bulkier than a phone book), my notes and grocery lists, as well as messages I send back and forth. Sadly, sometimes I leave my phone at home when I'm in a rush. That makes it tough when I'm out shopping and need that grocery list, gah! The phone has saved my life a  number of times when I've left my house key at home, or accidentally locked my keys in the car, doh! When I do silly things like that, and there are no payphones around, that cell phone is my saving grace. I can call Mr. Tuki and he'll come to my rescue!


                                                                       Stock photo!

I'm certainly not attached to it (half the time I have no idea where it is), but I'm so glad I have it. I've been carrying a cell phone since 1992. Do you remember cell phones from way back when?

 Some were so heavy you could probably crack a nut with it!


Others were light, but didn't have the features that they have now, of course! Yes friends, I am grateful for my cell phone. I can find a place easily through google  maps, or ask Siri whatever I feel like asking (even though half the time she has no clue what I'm asking!)

Have a great Thursday friends. Find something to be thankful for today!! God bless and thanks for visiting!!

No comments: