Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Last Auction Project!!

Ok, this is the last project I made for the auction. But first, these are the items that I started with: 

 I found these frames at Michael's a few years ago. I purchased about 5 of them because they were about $2.50 a piece. It was made to hold a 4x5 photo.


 I also found this paper pack at Michael's. It is the Fair Isle Christmas 12x12 stack by Deja Views. I can't remember what I paid for it or how long I've had it (I'm a paper hoarder!) ;)


After going through all of the paper in the stack, this is the one that I settled on for my project. I really love it!


And here are the frames I made for the auction, voilà!! This was a super simple project. All I did was cut the paper to fit the inside of the frames. I then cut the nativity images on my Cricut, glued them to the paper and put them inside the frames. So simple and so beautiful to set out as part of your Christmas decor!

See friends, you don't have to spend tons of money for decor. Sometimes handmade is the absolute best!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a really great day!!

No comments: