Monday, March 23, 2015

Name Change!!

Happy Monday fellow bloggers! For some time now, I've been wanting to change the name of my blog. It used to be "Tuki's trying to scrap". Well, Tuki doesn't just scrapbook any more. I love to scrapbook and make cards, but recently got in to sewing,crocheting, and quilting. I just love being crafty, which brings me to my new blog name: Tuki loves to craft!!

 I love and hate a good mess! LOL

I really enjoy doing crafty things whether it's crocheting, sewing, or scrapbooking. Crafting is my escape from everyday life! Now don't get me wrong, I sure do love life, but I also like being a tad creative and making good use of my time.

I hope you find a little time to do something "crafty" for yourself. There's nothing more rewarding than making something handmade. Believe me, once you do start crafting, you'll find that you'll want to do more and more. Careful though, it might just be a bit addicting! ;)   Have a lovely Monday. Thanks so much for visiting and God Bless!!

No comments: