Saturday, May 18, 2013

First Aid Kit

Some time ago, I put together a First Aid Kit to have in our vehicle for the times that we're away from home because lets face it, someone you're traveling with is bound to get hurt. Most times I'm unprepared and just wash off a scrape or cut with a bottle of water.  I purchased this container at Tar-jay for about $9. It has 3 tiers, exactly what I was looking for. I purchased all of the contents there too. Curious to know what's inside?  ;-)

 
 In the top compartment, I have gauze, gauze tape, band-aids, vaseline and little alcohol wipes.


In the middle compartment I have caladryl liquid, a cortizone cream, kleenex, antiseptic spray, and a small bottle of aloe vera gel.


In the last compartment, I have neosporin, more band-aids (as far as I'm concerned, one can never have enough band-aids, especially when your kids feel like they need one for each owie *insert eye roll here*), hydrogen peroxide in a small spray bottle and a thermometer. In the container on the right is a sewing kit, tweezer and nail clipper. 


 Well, here's my crafty project for the day: I finally labeled it with vinyl. I have a stack of things that I've been meaning to label with my vinyl. By trying to do something crafty every day, it's motivating me to finally get those things done! Woo hoo, one more out of the pile! Now I can go put it in our car! Whew, another project down and many more to go! LOL

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please feel free to leave a comment! God Bless!!

No comments: