Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Swapping closets!!

A couple of days ago I said that I would post pics of the closet swap. Now this was a real chore. When I took everything out of the old closet, I didn't realize how much stuff I had until I saw it all out!!  In the closet, all of my craft stuff was behind a closed door so I never gave any thought to what or how much stuff I had. Well, it was scary when I pulled it all out. This is a pic of the closet. This photo was taken months ago.







This was a more recent photo (how embarrassing)!

 I was trying to sort my paper here by theme so I had pulled some of it out. This was also taken months ago.



Seriously, this closet was a major mess and overwhelming to look at. I'll post pics of where all this stuff is now in the other closet. Too many photos already so I don't want to overwhelm you! LOL

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please feel free to leave a comment!! God bless!!

No comments: