Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday....

Today I'm very thankful for "easy" meals. I've been so busy lately that anything easy to cook has been the way to go for me. Today, it was spaghetti... can we way easy peasy?! I love that all I have to do is boil water (take my kiddies a bath while said water is boiling), throw the pasta noodles in, heat up a jar of sauce, and voila, dinner is served!!!


Disclaimier: This is not my spaghetti... I found this pic on the internet (but it sure looks like the one I had tonight)! :-)

Not sure what I'm making tomorrow for dinner, but I can guarantee it'll be another super easy meal! Do you have any easy meals that are your favorites? If so, please share, I'd love more of a variety!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please feel free to leave a comment. God bless!!

No comments: