Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh my.........

Where has the time gone? Just when I think I'm gonna post more on my blog, I disappear. That's never my intention of course, but life has a way of just happening!! Lately I've been reflecting on the things that matter and are most important in my life. I needed to focus more on my relationship with Jesus and my family. Most of my time would be spent on a message board chatting my life away. I always wondered why I never had time to accomplish much during the day. I guess being on the computer would have something to do with that. :-/

Well, the Lord has been very patient with me and has shown me the things that needed to change in my life. First, I needed to spend less time on the computer, and more time with my Jesus. Secondly, I needed to focus my attention on my hubby and then my kids. I'm ashamed to admit that other things became more important. I thank God for the conviction of heart that He gave me. Once I had everything in check, my kids started school and I have been non-stop ever since. I guess that's good in a way since it keeps me off of the computer. I am at my kids school 3 times a week, I home-school them the other 2 days, I am an AWANA leader on Wednesday nights at our church and my hubby and I teach Sunday School every 3 months. I'd really like to start posting on my blog again now that my life is in order!

I hope that you have your priorities in check. Sometimes it's so easy to lose sight of the things that are most important in our lives. God bless you as you focus on what is important in your life!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!

1 comment:

Φανή said...

Thanks for the message, you gave me tonight.