Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Painting Projects!

Remember my post from May 12th, about some beds that a friend of mine gave me. Well, I have been a busy bee spray painting those babies. Can I be so bold as to say that they look amazing. I'll post a picture of the before and after. I feel so accomplished. I felt so motivated that I also painted some miscellaneous shelves I've had forever, and a bookcase I found at a garage sale a few months ago.



Well, here is the before of the head and foot boards... and no, you don't have double vision, LOL, both head and foot boards are in front of each other.



Here's a pic of them in the garage being spray painted. I first spray painted with a primer, then a flat white followed by a gloss white. I wanted really good coverage.....



And here is a pic of one of the beds completely painted and assembled in my kids room.



Here is a picture of the bookcase which will also be going in their bedroom that will replace another one I had in there... I am so excited!!

Now I'm looking forward to decorating their bedroom. They can't wait until it's all done... and neither can I. :-)

What projects do you have planned for the summer? Care to share?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please feel free to leave a comment. God bless!!

No comments: