
I can't believe I didn't take pictures of everything that I made for Valentine's Day. You'll have to believe me when I say that I made about 12 of the sour cream containers. I got the instructions from Dawn's YouTube video! The only difference is that I made my containers from 6x6 cardstock. I needed them a little bigger to fit some Hershey's Nugget chocolates and lollipops. I also made 40 goody bags with cute little scalloped heart tags.
I also made some hearts on my Cricut for one of the classrooms. Now those I did take a pic of. They measured about 5". I was really happy with the way they turned out. However, I made them late on Saturday night so some of the names were not centered on the hearts. Guess I was starting to get cross-eyed! LOL One side of the heart had the kids names and the other side had the little birdie! Very very tweet!!
Hope you all have a great week. Thank you so much for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment. God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment