Monday, January 31, 2011

CHA, loads of fun!


I had the most awesome opportunity to go to CHA with my Night Owl friends. We had a blast. But wouldn't you know it, we get there, I'm ready to take a picture and don't have my battery in my camera, LOL! Thank goodness my Night Owl friends had theirs.

I got to meet Tim Holtz, woot woot and Jinger (spokesperson for Provo Craft) and saw lots of goodies getting ready to be released.

Anywho, I really need to get back in the swing of making my cards and some layouts of my kiddies! Hope you all have a really great week and I hope to post some pictures of any projects I make!

The picture you see is of me and my Night Owl peeps. Some friends of ours weren't able to make it so they made "Flat Me's " of themselves that we took along with us. They had a blast too! LOL

Thank you for visiting my blog and please feel free to leave a comment. God Bless!!

No comments: