Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RAK's, RAK's & More RAK's!!!

I won several RAK's on the Nite Owl thread... I have felt super blessed lately... I have some of the most generous friends on that thread.... Here are the RAK's I received in the mail yesterday!!


Love this card!!! I won this RAK from Mimi~to~Garrett... This is such a cute card, and that little owl is just a "hoot".... get it.... "hoot"... okay, that was dorky, I know!!


I was "shocked" when I saw what she made! This is a box that she decorated, yes, you read this right, that woman decorated this... seriously, she has more talent in her pinky than I do in my whole body!!! This a "Nite Owl Info Box".... inside are index cards with all of the Nite Owl ladies' info on it... it's obvious that alot of time was put into making this, I absolutely looooooooove it... Anytime I needed an address I would have to open up my word doc in my computer, but now, the addresses are just a card away, woo hoo!!!!


Here's another little box that she decorated to house all of the inchies that i'll be receiving for this months Swap... is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!? She also included little inchies in the box to serve as separators for my inchies... awesome!! Thank you Mimi, these are such wonderful and thoughtful gifts, I am still floored at how great these are!!!




I received this RAK from ChristyP.... lots and lots of Goodies... included were "love" stickers (perfect for Valentines Day), lots of awesome chipboard pieces (honestly, thanks to her i'll never run out), Studio G acrylic stamps (Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July and Scrapbooking) that I just loooooove, one can never have too many stamps, super cute ribbon and journaling tags... thank you Christy, this was way more than I expected!!!



Now this last RAK was courtesy of my Nite Owl friend Jordans Mommy.... So RachelleRN was selling excess Christmas Cheer carts that she had purchased... I wanted one, but Jordans Mommy, unbeknownst to me, had already paid RachelleRN for it... HELLO!!!! What a surprise, I couldn't believe she would do that for me... This is what I mean when I say that I am a very blessed person... Thank you so much Jordans Mommy, this was truly a FANTABULOUS gift, you are the BOMB!!!

No comments: