Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!

Today is National Scrapbooking Day..... I spent my day locked in my husbands office working on little projects.


Here is the desk I was working on while I was chatting with my Nite Owl buddies.... fun, fun, fun!!!


Now here is my husbands desk that I took over.... This was my Cricut and Cuttlebug Station... I was ready to work!!!



So this is what I was working on.... I joined an "inchie" swap with my Nite Owl friends... MeganF is the hostess for the month of May for this swap! "What's an inchie?" you may be asking.... well, an inchie is a 1" square of cardstock that you decorate. The theme for these inchies is summer / summertime... we have to make 4 different designs and each person in the swap gets one of each... these are the designs I came up with! I had to make a total of 56 inchies (14 of each design), ay caramba!

Also, for NSD, Mickeysamiga was doing a RAK every hour from 2pm til 8pm, how cool and generous was that... she's something else, that's for sure!

No comments: