

These are the Valentine Cards that I made for my husband and daughters. The top one was for my husband. "My Life My Love" was cut on the Cricut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, I added 3 skittle embellies that I dabbed with red Stickles glitter glue. The inside of the card was stamped with a heart image (this stamp was given to me by MeganF on the Cricut MB). The card for my girls was so fun to make. I cut the Monkeys from the New Arrival cartridge, and then punched the patterned paper with a Martha Stewart Hearth punch that was RAK'd to me by RachelleRN also from the Cricut MB (yes, I have some super duper generous friends)! The back of the card was kept simple, I just glued little hearts around the border. Happy to report that everyone liked their cards! (-_-)
No comments:
Post a Comment