So this is my area where I make my cards, projects, pay bills, etc. I know it's not much, but it is "my" area. Notice the child locks on the cabinets, well those are put there so that my little people won't get into my paper stash (and my peanut m&m's). The green storage bins hold things like my ink pads, embellishments, adhesives, ribbon, acrylic stamps and a host of other scrappy goodies. I realized that I don't need an entire room to be creative, apparently a "wall" will do just fine....I've learned to appreciate it! (-_-)Wednesday, March 25, 2009
My "Creativity" Space
So this is my area where I make my cards, projects, pay bills, etc. I know it's not much, but it is "my" area. Notice the child locks on the cabinets, well those are put there so that my little people won't get into my paper stash (and my peanut m&m's). The green storage bins hold things like my ink pads, embellishments, adhesives, ribbon, acrylic stamps and a host of other scrappy goodies. I realized that I don't need an entire room to be creative, apparently a "wall" will do just fine....I've learned to appreciate it! (-_-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment