It's pretty obvious I haven't posted in a while. I'm back and ready to get back to my posting!! :)
So the following blocks are from Week 21 of the Farm Girl Vintage quilt along!
This sweet little guy is called the "Tumbleweed Block". Cute and it looks like it's ready to spin away! LOL This one wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be when I first saw it.
This pretty in pink one is called the "Sunny Sunflower". Not so much a sunflower though. I made mine pink because I didn't have any yellow fabric that I liked. The nice thing about quilting is that the sky's the limit with what fabric you choose to use!
I really can't tell you how much enjoy making these blocks, or just sewing for that matter. I found something that I really enjoy doing! I still love paper crafting, but sewing has really stolen my heart!
I hope you have a hobby that you enjoy doing too, whether it's gardening (which is Mr. Tuki's thing), golfing, sewing, whatever! If not, find something to do that makes your heart happy!
Have a lovely Tuesday, friends! God bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment