Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Sight To Behold!

Hi friends... I just have to share these pictures with you all. Yesterday we were wow'd by this amazing sight up in the sky. I've never seen anything like it before, so it was really cool to witness. Such a pretty, rainbowy cloud. When I see things like this, it just reminds me of how big God is and how the smallest things He creates can amaze me to no end!!




Later in the day we saw a rainbow!!!


And late in the evening we had these amazing views:





Seriously, I was blown away by the handiwork of my Creator... what a way to end the day!!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. Thank you so much for visiting and God bless!!

1 comment:

Lmags64 said...

Hi Tuki! What an awesome time to visit your blog for the first time! The rainbow cloud was beautiful and truly a reminder of how great Jehovah's works are. Originally I had a ? about Kathy's gypsy files but got side tracked with the post about the cleaning solution. I have had the same problem with my shower! So excited to try this!!! On my way to get spray bottle! Thanks for sharing!