This was one of the things on her wish list. It's a lap desk.Not one to just gift it in it's current state, I decided to "jazz it up" a little!
With my Cricut cartridges, some vinyl, and also Make The Cut software, here's what I did to it!!
A cute little ladybug.
Some of the contents inside. I taped everything down so that it wouldn't move around. I also bought some pads of construction paper and regular white paper, but they didn't fit in the box. I wrapped them separately!
And the final product completely done... She loved it!!!I love doing anything with vinyl, it's become somewhat of an obsession. It's fun, and best of all it can be removed pretty easily should she decide to change the design.
Anyway, that's what I was up to this morning. How about you? What have you been up to lately!?
Thanks so much for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment. God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment