Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finally!!

Hello blogging friends!! I have been working on my layout for the challenge that I posted about here. Every month I am posting a single and double page layout sketch, and each person that joins the challenge has to pick one or both. The layout must be done by the end of the month and posted to their respective blog. This really gets everyone motivated to start scrapbooking again. Here is a sketch of the single page layout that I chose to do....




And here is what I came up with!!


I still have to do my journaling, but I wanted to post this because today is the last day of the challenge!! I am not a scrapbooker, so this isn't meant to be the best that you've ever seen or will see. LOL

Thank you so much for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment. God bless!!

No comments: