Hello blogging friends, today I am thankful for my husband. He is my best friend and the love of my life. He is a wonderful provider and a very Godly man. He reads a devotional to our family in the morning, works very hard to provide a roof over our heads and allows me to have some mommy time every month. Once a month, I host a "Craft" night here at our house while he watches the kiddies so that I can enjoy my time with my friends. Also, once every 3 months, I host a "Mommy" night too, and again, he keeps the kidlets busy so I can enjoy a sweet time of fellowship with my mommy friends.
I love my husband and am so thankful that God hand picked him just for me. I am truly blessed to have him. I never say anything bad about him to anyone. I respect him just as he respects me.
"Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord." Ephesians 5:22 I take this verse seriously! This is what God expects of me as a wife and I will be obedient to that command!!
Now it's your turn, what are you thankful for? Feel free to share!! Thank you again for visiting my blog and please feel free to leave a comment!! God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment