Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Grammy!


I made this card for my mother in law's birthday last year. I realized I never posted it. The entire card was cut from the Lyrical Letters Cartridge. The purple cardstock is Bazzill and I don't remember where I got the patterned paper. I used Prima flowers for the top left and bottom right corners. I also put little rhinestones in the center of the flowers.

My mother in law is just the best lady in the whole wide world, we have such a great relationship. I truly thank the Lord for that wonderful woman!!

Thank you so much for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment!!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

What a wonderful card and I am sure your MIL loved this beauty? Great that your MIL is such a special woman

Kim H said...

I love this card. The colors are perfect! Awesome job!
tfs
Kim H