Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank You!

I love how this card turned out. I got the idea from Mary's YouTube Channel. She called it a Z-Fold card and it was super easy to make. The solid cardstock is Bazzill (don't know the color name) and the printed paper is K&Co (from a "Best Of" stack). The flowers are Prima and the rhinestones are from Studio18 which can be found in the $1 bins at Michael's. The stamped sentiment is from an Inkadinkadoo stamp set. The card folds down to a regular A2 size, which is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I made a matching liner for the envelope, gave it just the right touch. Hope you like it and please feel free to leave a comment!

8 comments:

Doris T. said...

what a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing the YouTube vid link too :)

Unknown said...

That's really elegant! I love it. I need to work on elegant cardmaking... it's not my strong point *LOL*

The Paper Princess said...

Wow this is soooo pretty!

2 Ducky said...

Wow, so glad you commented on my site or I'd have been missing out on your lovely creations! And no worries, you are entered in the drawing. Have a happy 4th!

Doris T. said...

lovely card - I love the colors, very elegant :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards and layouts tfs

Tazza said...

What a beautiful card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love all you do and I just love that your are a PITA girl