

I've been meaning to post these pictures. This is the card and gift that I made for my baby's Kindergarten teacher for Teacher Appreciation week. I gave her other small gifts, but these I made! The little frame holds a 4x6 picture. All I did was cut a piece of cardstock to fit, printed the saying on vellum, adhered it and embellished it with a couple of Prima flowers! I got the saying from my friend MeganF's blog! I give credit where credit is due!
My baby's teacher is so amazing, I absolutely love her. She is sweet, kind and patient with all 10 of her students. I enjoy watching her teach as I get to volunteer 2x a week in her class. I don't think she realizes how much I appreciate all that she does. I sing her praises to family and friends. There are times when I just want to cry tears of joy as I see the little ones absorbing and learning everything that she teaches them. God has a plan and purpose for us all, and He has her exactly where she needs to be. I only wish she could be my baby's teacher through the 12th grade, LOL!! She definitely has a special place in my heart and my babe adores her!
Please let your kids teachers know how much you appreciate them and what a blessing they are!!!
Thank you for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment