Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday Card


My kiddo was invited to a birthday party today, and of course, I made this card at the last minute (why do I always wait 'til the last minute). I used my Cricut and the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge to cut the HK image and the Happy Birthday. Her name was cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I used the Martha Stewart Loop border punch (love it) on the bottom. It was kind of a pain because I cut the image at 3", which made all of the cut pieces super small. Thank goodness it's done. I hope she likes it, but then again, she's only 6, they usually like anything cute at that age! :-)

3 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

very cute!!

Turnedgypsy said...

Cute card sure she will love it.

chriswooten57
turnedgypsy blog

Darien said...

This is An Adorable card!! Thank you for visiting my blog!!!!!!!!