Saturday, February 20, 2010

Apple Of My Eye!


(I am very protective of my children and have therefore decided to shield their identities.) This is a layout of my youngest daughter... I love the color combination, I pulled the colors from her outfit to put this one together. Again I used my Cricut to cut the apple from the Doodlecharms cartridge and the words from the Jasmine cartridge. I used another sketch from www.scrapsketch.com. I inked the edges of the layout with a Cat's Eye ink pad in Chestnut Roan. I used pink Rik Rak ribbon over the main picture and used the Fiskars Threading Water punch on the side border piece. On the half circle at the bottom I adhered small pink Prima flowers and clear skittles. (Skittles, known as beads you use in vases, have a flat side... they can be found at Michael's in the flower section). Hope you enjoy this layout as much as I do!!

No comments: